- Grace’s Pantry is the food pantry ministry of Prince of Peace Lutheran Church and is supported by food donations collected by the churches in our community. It is located at the Franklin Senior Center (15 Corkhill Road, Back of the building) and is open Monday through Friday from 10 am – Noon. For more information or to pick up groceries please call: Grace’s Pantry – (862) 266-9126
- Grace’s Open Door is the clothing and household items part of Grace’s Ministries located at the Reformed Baptist Church at 28 Meadows Rd, Lafayette. They are
- Bread of Life is a local ministry, driven by the spirit of God and empowered by the Holy Spirit, which offers free lunches to those in need. Prince of Peace assists this ministry on the second Saturday of each month. (And sometimes when there falls a fifth Saturday.) Volunteers help provide and serve soup, sandwiches or a hot lunch. When we are scheduled to serve, we meet at the First Presbyterian Church on Main Street in Franklin at 10:30 AM. We begin serving at 11:00 AM. Want to get involved: sign up to host or contact the host for the month, make a pot of soup, sandwiches, help serve, solicit donations…
- Local Mission Projects are supported each month by a percentage of the congregations gifts to the church. If you are in need or know of a need which we may be able to fill please contact Pastor or the church office.
- Prince of Peace also supports the work of Today’s Choice, a center for sexual health and pregnancy care and the local food pantry.
In the hospital or homebound : Please make sure that you let us know. Have someone call the church office (973-827-5080) if you are unable, or ask the hospital clergy to call. We will keep you in prayer and a visit from Pastor is free!!
Fellowship in the Word: For younger members Sunday School is held on the first and third Sunday each month. Classes for ages 3 thru Adult. Confirmation classes are available for students in grades 7 & 8. Speak to Pastor about the schedule. Adults interested in membership in Prince of Peace are asked to speak with the Pastor. (Classes are scheduled upon request.) Bible Studies are open to anyone interested and are held on Thursday mornings at 9:30 AM and Thursday afternoons at 1:00 PM.
Good Reading material is available in the church library and in the narthex. The latest editions of “Lutheran Witness”, Portals of Prayer” and more may be found on the Narthex table along with other items of interest. For shorter reads check out items on the tract rack , also in the Narthex.
Flowers can be placed on the altar on any Sunday by placing your request on the flower chart in the main hallway of the church or calling in to the church office. They can be placed in memory of loved ones, in celebration of any event, birthdays, anniversaries etc…. After the service you may take them home or ask Pastor to share them with a shut-in. Orders are placed the month before so please place your order early.
Memorial packets are available for gifts made in memory of a loved one. The packet contains a note card to give or send to the bereaved and an addressed envelope for your donation.