Many of the little jobs at Prince of Peace go on behind the scenes by volunteers. If helping out is something you're interested in, there are opportunities for you to feel good about lending a hand.
- Host Bread of Life one Saturday.
- Help take our gifts to the Franklin Food Pantry.
- Set up for communion before service or clean up from communion after service.
- Usher one Sunday morning
- Help to set up or clean up for church suppers or events.
- There are occasional needs for those handy with tools.
- Clear the sidewalks and steps after a snow storm.
- Mow the grass.
- Adopt and maintain a flower bed.