Many of the little jobs at Prince of Peace go on behind the scenes by volunteers. If helping out is something you're interested in, there are opportunities for you to feel good about lending a hand.
- Host Bread of Life one Saturday. Bread of Life is a local ministry, driven by the spirit of God and empowered by the Holy Spirit, which offers free lunches to those in need. Prince of Peace assists this ministry on the second Saturday of each month. (And sometimes when there falls a fifth Saturday.)
Hosts organize volunteers to help provide and serve soup, sandwiches or a hot lunch.
- Help deliver our gifts to Grace's Pantry. A food pantry ministry of Prince of Peace and other local churches that provides grocery items and more to those in need. Grace's Pantry is located at the Franklin Senior Center.
- Set up for communion before service or clean up from communion after service.
- Usher one Sunday morning
- Help to set up or clean up for church suppers or events.
- There are occasional needs for those handy with tools.
- Clean up wind blown debris.
- Mow the grass.
- Adopt and maintain a flower bed.